Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN NIGHT...Finally!
















Top 10 Highlights:
#10.. Ez decided he wanted to be a pig and he wanted his Dad to be a big bad wolf.
#9.. Thanks to Matt, we had the Coolest house in the whole neighborhood.
#8.. Ezra got to go trick or treating with his friend Beckham.
#7... Ezra had a fun halloween party with a delicious dinner and eyeball pong.
#6.. 3 Handmade costumes.
#5... Over 5 comments, "She is so cute in the pig costume!" to which I exclaimed, "Thanks!"
#4... We handed out 4 oversized bags of candy, so many trick or treaters
#3... Ezra hiding in the brick house, his idea, I never thought of it and it is so cute.
#2... Ez at 3rd house states with exclamation, I love Halloween Night!
#1...Matt walked down the street looking for us and getting howled at.

2 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Ummm, I've been rendered speechless.

A. Simpson said...

If you don't update this thing, I may slap you.